Wedding Photography Locations in Melbourne
It doesn’t matter which part of Melbourne your wedding day is held, we will always find interesting and artistic locations. Beauty can be found almost anywhere – sometimes it can just mean judicious cropping of ‘messy’ backgrounds to keep the balance of the photograph intact or embracing graffiti or a dark dingy laneway for mood shots. We will discuss suitable locations prior to your wedding day and constantly scout during your shoot – keeping our eyes open for points of interest. Here are some of our favourite photographic locations around town in no particular order of importance.
- The Aquarium
- The Docklands Precinct
- The CBD: Trams, Fed Square, Hosier Ln, Spencer St. Station.
- The bridges & banks on the Yarra River
- Southbank / Southgate
- The Yarra Boatsheds
- Brighton Beach Boxes
- The Royal Melbourne Zoo
- St. Kilda Botanical Gardens, Luna Park, Acland St, Mariner.
- Williamstown Foreshore – Nelson Place, Boats & Piers.
- Treasury & Fitzroy Gardens
Click here for a blog article on shooting locations in inner Melbourne and around the CBD
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY MELBOURNE by appointment in Reservoir
Phone: +61 3 9016 5404